Harness your marketing to support your strategy for growth
Marketing is a very valuable function if it is harnessed to support the overall strategy of the business and used to assist the sales and business development process. All too often a business will separate the marketing function from the job winning task and thereby weaken the firms overall effectiveness. As part of our initial audit process we are able to take a fresh view of the current activities and recommend where, and how, the two functions can work closer together for the overall benefit of the business.
We specialise in developing a marketing toolkit. This provides the business development team with a range of information in different formats to enhance their chances in securing profitable work from potential clients as well as repeat work.
The main objective is to win profitable business. Therefore all marketing communications need to be:
- Focused to the needs of the target client, addressing the key issues and highlighting client benefits to encourage them to select your business
- In the appropriate language to attract the clients interest, easy to read and understand.
- Delivering the desired message and creating differentiation between your business and that of your competitors
With these points in mind we are able to develop the content, format and visual appeal of:
- Marketing literature
- Sector reports, case studies and project sheets
- Internets, extranets and intranets
- Presentations (pitching and at conferences)
- Exhibition stands
- Press releases
- Technical copy for articles
We cover the whole marketing mix and, in addition to the above, we are able to advise on media coverage, advertising, and PR.
Our potential and existing clients have been very complimentary about our new web site and marketing literature.
Stephen Newman, Director, Allbritain-Barefoot Ltd